The Miniml washing up liquid is a powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid you can count on for breaking through grease and providing clean dishes and pans. Sold in volumes of 100ml.
- Powerful on dirt and grime. Gentle on hands.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your dishes.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
- 100% post-consumer refillable and recyclable plastic bottles
Simply squirt over dishes and give it a good scrub!
Apple orchard washing up liquid
- An independent family business who manufacture all of the products in their factory in Yorkshire.Ever since they handmade their very first cleaning product in their garage, they have always had full control over research and development. The only difference now is that they use state-of-the-art equipment and technology in their soap factory to ensure they pioneer the way of green chemistry.CLOSED LOOP SUPPLY CHAINThey don't believe in single use plastic or recycling that's why they reuse and refill every bottle and container that they supply to create a completely zero waste supply chain.GREEN FORMULATIONSAll of their formulations are Biodegradable, Vegan, Cruelty Free and Palm Oil Free. As well as this their Shampoo, Conditioner and Bodywash are Sulphate free too which is great for those with sensitive skin.PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAINParabens, Chlorine Bleaches, Optical Brightener, Thiazolinones, Sulphites, Methylisothiazolinone (CMIT), Gluten, Alcohol, SLS, ALS, ALES, Formaldehyde or Phosphates.