It is a brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle fresh fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour into machine dispenser. Light soil 20ml, medium soil 40ml and heavy soil 60ml.
Hand Wash - Dilute 1-2 capfuls in wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Laundry liquid (fresh linen)
- An independent family business who manufacture all of the products in their factory in Yorkshire.Ever since they handmade their very first cleaning product in their garage, they have always had full control over research and development. The only difference now is that they use state-of-the-art equipment and technology in their soap factory to ensure they pioneer the way of green chemistry.CLOSED LOOP SUPPLY CHAINThey don't believe in single use plastic or recycling that's why they reuse and refill every bottle and container that they supply to create a completely zero waste supply chain.GREEN FORMULATIONSAll of their formulations are Biodegradable, Vegan, Cruelty Free and Palm Oil Free. As well as this their Shampoo, Conditioner and Bodywash are Sulphate free too which is great for those with sensitive skin.PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAINParabens, Chlorine Bleaches, Optical Brightener, Thiazolinones, Sulphites, Methylisothiazolinone (CMIT), Gluten, Alcohol, SLS, ALS, ALES, Formaldehyde or Phosphates.